How can I buy from ?
- First measure your child.
- You can compare the measurements with our size chart to get an idea which bike will suit your child, but if you would like accurate fitting advice please call our friendly staff, who will be happy to discuss your particular requirements.
- Call us on 01584 856 881 to place your order. Our offices are open from 9.00 to 5.00, Monday to Friday.
- Alternatively, you can download our order form and post it to us with your payment.
- If you would like to try before you buy then you can come and visit our Fitting Studio. There is room for bikes to be tried away from the road, and a café next door. Make a day of your visit to the area.
- We are not able to supply customers wishing to order an Islabike from outside the UK and Ireland.
- If your Islabike is in stock you will normally receive it within 7 days (except Rothans, which you should receive within 2-3 working days) of us receiving your order. Please call or email us for the latest stock position. If you are not satisfied we will collect your unused Islabike, no questions asked, within 14 days of delivery, at our cost.
- When we receive your order your Islabike will be assembled and any accessories fitted. It will then be fully adjusted and safety checked by our Cytech qualified mechanics, prior to being boxed for delivery. The pedals will be removed and on the bigger bikes so will the front wheel – you will receive instructions with the bike to complete these final tasks.
- Our prices include free delivery to UK mainland addresses, please contact us for surcharge to other destinations.
- When your bike has been collected from us by our carrier you will receive an email from us to say it has left here. It should be delivered between 8.00 and 5.30 the next working day, however, this is not guaranteed and it may take up to 3 working days. If you are out the carrier will leave a calling card. You can then phone the number on the card and arrange another day for delivery, or collection from your local depot (within 14 days, or the parcel will be returned to us).
- Your Islabike comes with a 5 year guarantee on frame and forks and a 2 year guarantee on parts. This covers faulty manufacturing, but not normal wear and tear.
Replacement parts for Islabikes
- We hold stock of most spare/replacement parts specifically for our customers' use in the upkeep of their Islabikes. For current availability and to place an order, please call us during office hours