Beinn 26 small / Age 8+
Delivering within 3-4 working days
To pre-order your teal Beinn 26 small please call 01584 856881. Available from 12/12/14
Adult sized wheels but this is not an adult sized bike. Scaled to suit the dimensions of a growing child the Beinn 26 can be equipped for mountain biking, going to school or touring – the choice is yours.
The Beinn 26 small is designed for riders 8 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 62cm and minimum height of 135cm. Please reference our size chart or call us on 01584 856881 to ensure you get the perfect sized bike for your child.
- Weight: 9.46 kg
- Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminium frame, proportional geometry
- Cro-moly forks
- 8sp wide ratio Sram X4 gears with light action shifter
- Short reach aluminium brake levers with V brakes give powerful, light action braking with small hands
- Very lightweight wheels with quick release hubs
- Exclusive child specific component set.
- Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
This bike has been designed to be ridden by children on smooth paved, grassy or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 45kg.