Cnoc 16 / Age 4+
Your kids won’t get a better introduction to cycling than this delightful little starter bike. Beautifully scaled down components and very light weight make learning confidence inspiring and safe.
Designed for riders 4 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 42cm. Please reference our size chart or call us on 01584 856881 to ensure you get the perfect sized bike for your youngster.
- Weight: 6.1kgs
- Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminium frame, proportional geometry, Cro-moly forks
- Exclusive micro reach aluminium brake lever gives light action braking for tiny hands
- Small diameter cro-moly handlebars give tiny hands a safer hold
- Super lightweight wheels with multi surface lightweight Kenda tyres
- Sealed bearing headset and bottom bracket
- Has fittings to accept 'no tools' stabilisers
- Fully enclosed free floating chainguard, no-tools fitting/removal
- Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
This bike has been designed to be ridden by children on smooth paved, grassy or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 26kg.