An enticing blend of confident, trail honed handling and high spec performance.
The Creig 26 Pro Series is the perfect partner for conquering technical trails or when riding flat-out, pushing your limits on race day.
The Creig 26 Pro Series has been designed to be ridden on rough trails, rough unpaved roads and rough terrain that require technical skill. Jumps and drops are intended to be less than 61cm (24inches). Although we test our bikes beyond their intended weight and usage, the maximum safe combined rider and luggage weight limits are as follows:
Creig 26 Pro = 65Kg
Why is sizing so important?
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely whilst being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
How to measure height:
- Ask your child to remove their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book on their head so that it touches the wall.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the bottom of the book touches the wall.
- Measure from the mark to the floor.
How to measure inside leg:
- Ask your child to take off their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch firmly as if they are sat on a saddle.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the top of the book the touches the wall.
- Measure the distance from that mark straight down to the floor.
With these two measurements you have all you need to use our size chart and find the perfect bike for your child.
If you are in doubt, please call or message us for expert advice +44 (0)1584 856 881.