Luath 26 / Age 9+
Road, cyclo cross, touring or triathlon, this perfectly proportioned and thoughtfully specced children’s bike will do them all. Choose from our extensive tyre and accessory range to customise the bike to your preferred discipline.
The Luath 26 is designed for riders 9 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 65cm. Please reference our size chart or call us on 01584 856881 to ensure you get the perfect sized bike for your child.
- Weight: 9.64 kg
- Lightweight 7005 T6 butted aluminium frame, proportional geometry
- Cro-moly forks with mudguard and rack eyes
- 8sp very wide ratio gears with reach adjustable Shimano STI lever
- Short reach brake levers with top mount supplementary levers for safe stopping with small hands
- Exclusive proportional dropped handlebars, narrower with very shallow drop and short reach
- Tektro cantilever brakes
- Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
This bike has been designed to be ridden by children on smooth paved, grassy or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 48kg