Developed from our extensive experience of elite racing.
The Luath 24 Pro Series is a focused, pure performance bike. No corners have been cut with every detail refined and proven in the field.
The Luath Pro Series is being discontinued.
The remaining stock of this
market-leading ‘cross bike will be available at £999.99.
For more information please call our team of specialists on +44 (0)1584 856 881.
The Luath 24 Pro Series has been designed to be ridden on paved, unpaved, gravel roads and off-road trails with moderate gradients. Contact with irregular terrain and loss of tyre contact with the ground may occur. Drops are intended to be limited to less than 15cm. Although we test our bikes beyond their intended weight and usage, the maximum safe combined rider and luggage weight limits are as follows:
Luath 24 Pro Series = 52Kg
Why is sizing so important?
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely whilst being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
How to measure height:
- Ask your child to remove their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book on their head so that it touches the wall.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the bottom of the book touches the wall.
- Measure from the mark to the floor.
How to measure inside leg:
- Ask your child to take off their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch firmly as if they are sat on a saddle.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the top of the book the touches the wall.
- Measure the distance from that mark straight down to the floor.
With these two measurements you have all you need to use our size chart and find the perfect bike for your child.
If you are in doubt, please call or message us for expert advice +44 (0)1584 856 881.