eJoni adult electric bike
42% off, saving £1,100 (while stocks last)
Explore new spaces or pop into town for coffee. The easiest bike you will ever ride, with a super low step-through frame, astonishingly light weight, and smooth natural feeling pedal assist; your only limitations are your imagination.
*For eJoni technical support enquiries you will need a smart device with Bluetooth and the MySmartBike app. The app requires Android 6 or Apple IOS 13 or above.
- Weighing just 15kg with mudguard, luggage rack and lights
- Super low stepover frame makes getting on and off easy
- Mahle SmartBike X35+ pedal assist technology provides smooth natural pedal assist that can be fully charged in 3.5 hours
- Integrated Supernova front and rear light powered by the e-bike battery
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer easy to reach, consistent light action braking
- Light-action Grip Shift combined with very low gearing for easy pedalling on any gradient
- Easy-Tyre-Change rims make puncture repairs a breeze
- Islabikes Mixte lightweight all-rounder tyres for grip in multiple conditions
- Size specific low Q-factor cranks for comfortable pedalling
- Optional heads up digital display.
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Ride and manoeuvre with ease
Thanks to its aluminium frame, carbon fork and careful component choices, eJoni weighs from just 15kg; riding and manoeuvring is effortless. Furthermore, the eJoni features full wrap mudguards, luggage rack, and integrated lights, for maximum versatility.
Getting on and off the eJoni is as easy as it gets with its very low stepover frame - as low as 32cm on the XS size. To make life even easier you can add a dropper post, this will allow you to prepare to set off in the saddle with both feet flat on the floor and then raise the saddle once you are riding. You can then lower it again as you prepare to stop – brilliant for junctions.
How far can I ride with electric assist?
The typical range is 40 – 50 miles per charge, but this will vary with the amount of electric assistance you use, terrain and surface, your weight, and the temperature. A hilly ride using maximum assistance on a cold winter’s day uses significantly more power than a flat ride in the summer. At 15kg the lightweight eJoni can also be ridden comfortably without assistance.
Technology you can trust
The slim and lightweight Mahle X35+, 250Wh battery inside the eJoni's downtube is constructed from cells manufactured by Panasonic. The battery reaches full charge in approximately 3.5 hours from flat using the included fast charger.
A system that works for you
The eJoni is pre-programmed with three assistance levels to cater for multiple styles of riding. If you would prefer to customise this, it is easy to do with the accompanying MySmartBike app. You can also access additional features such as heart rate based variable assistance, activity tracking and remote support.
Light-action, comfortable controls and riding position
The eJonis’ swept back handlebars give an upright, comfortable riding position and put controls at your fingertips. Light action Grip Shift gear changing allows you to use the strength of your whole hand to easily change gear. Short reach hydraulic disc brakes are easy to operate with limited hand movement and guarantee consistent, powerful braking in all weather conditions. The ebike controller is simple and easy to use with vibration and LED feedback.
Wide ratio gears
The eJoni’s wide ratio 11-40t cassette provides low enough gears to make the difference between making it up a climb and walking – especially when laden with shopping. Light-action Grip Shift gear changing allows you to use the strength of your whole hand to easily change gear.
Light action disc brakes
Short reach hydraulic disc brakes are easy to operate with limited hand movement and guarantee consistent braking in all weather conditions.
Size specific cranks with low Q-factor
The eJoni has dedicated crank lengths for each frame size; as short as 160mm for the extra small model. This small difference reduces the range your hip and knees have to bend when riding, meaning your muscles are operating in their most effective range and results in more comfort in the saddle due to the reduced movement at the crotch. The distance between your feet when pedalling has a significant impact on both your comfort and pedalling efficiency. Our unique narrow Q-factor cranks are designed to bring your feet closer together.
Getting a puncture is never fun. Getting a puncture and not being able to fix it because you can’t remove the tyre is even worse. To overcome this we’ve developed a unique rim bed that makes tyre fitting and removal easy.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.