Luath 24 / age 8+
Ride fast on the road, race muddy cyclocross, go touring or simply have the fastest bike on the school run. With road, gravel and cyclocross tyre options, our Luath 24 is a versatile performer.
- Lightweight frame and carbon forks for responsive handling
- Disc brakes with easy reach levers for reliable braking in all conditions
- Versatile frame features discreet mudguard and rack mounts with clearance for wide tyres
- Short-reach shallow drop ‘bars for perfect control
- 1x lightweight proportional chainset with a wide-ratio cassette
- Designed with 24 inch wheels for riders with a 59cm inside leg upwards
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Shop Luath 24 accessories
Min inside leg
Race ready, lightweight frame and fork
The Luath has a racing pedigree and is designed to go fast. The key to the Luath’s speed is all down to its lightweight but stiff aluminium frame and the responsive tracking of the lightweight carbon-fibre fork.
Reassuringly powerful braking
Being fast is all about good brakes. It sounds odd, but it’s true! To have confidence when riding you need to know you can scrub off speed and stop when you want to – even with smaller hands. The Luath features Tektro cable operated disc brakes, paired with short reach levers and Islabikes’ custom shape dropped handlebar for confidence inspiring braking.
A versatile performer
The Luath features discreet mounts for our custom luggage racks and mudguards, whilst generous frame clearances and disc brakes mean maximum mud clearance for CX tyres when the weather gets wet.
Exclusive Islabikes drop bars
Each Luath gets a custom scaled down handlebar featuring a narrow shape and shallow drop, meaning junior riders can comfortably reach all the bar’s riding positions.Braking on dropped handlebars is notoriously awkward for people with smaller hands, often placing the levers uncomfortably far from reach. The shape of our Luath 24 bars cleverly position the brake lever closer to the rider’s hands.
Simple gearing is better (and lighter!)
1 x drivetrains have proven themselves to be the way forward, keeping transmission simple and more importantly lightweight. The Luath 24’s cranks are 140mm in length and feature a super narrow Q-factor of 141.5mm to optimise pedalling effort. We pair a 34t narrow wide chainring with a wide ratio 11-34t cassette to give you all the gears you need.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.