eJimi is not available for delivery outside of the UK.
Lightweight, sure-footed and responsive to ride with a subtly integrated ebike system to give you “just right” support when you need it.
*Please note the eJimi does not include pedals.
- Lightweight ebike at just 13.8kg. Easy to lift and ride even with the power off
- Low-stepover – easy to get on and off
- Features category leading ebikemotion pedal assist technology which can be fully charged in approximately 3.5 hours
- Motor tuned to deliver smooth, controllable pedal assist
- Simple, safe and intuitive handlebar controller with a walk assist mode
- Light action Grip Shift gears and short reach brake levers are easy to use with limited hand movement and provide maximum control
- Winner of a RedDot: Product Design 2020 award
* Please note the eJimi does not include pedals.
* A smart device with Bluetooth and at least Android 4.3 or Apple IOS 10 is required to install the ebikemotion app. This is essential to allow remote support for any e-Icons technical inquiries.
- View our latest delivery information here.
- eJimi is not available for delivery outside of the UK.
- Allow 5 working days for delivery.
- Delivery is free of charge.
Light, responsive and confidence inspiring
The eJimi’s aluminium frame and carbon fork amount to a featherweight 13.8kg. Its light weight maximises the range of both bike and rider. For full versatility you can fit “Anything Cage” type luggage holders, full mudguards and even a crown mounted light to eJimi’s fork. The super lightweight Islabikes wheels are specifically developed to make tyre fitting and removal easy whilst Schwalbe Rocket Rons are a proven tyre choice.
Low step over
Mounting and dismounting is easy with the eJimi’s low step over frame design. It can be even easier if you add a dropper post. Originally designed solely to help you get lower in the technical sections we have found they are also perfect for riders who find setting off and stopping a challenge. A dropper post allows you to prepare to set off in the saddle with both feet flat on the ground and then raise the saddle once you are riding. You can then lower it again as you prepare to stop – or for the technical stuff!
Versatile riding position and light action controls
Sit more upright or get down low. The eJimi’s 17 degree handlebar stem provides a wide range of handlebar adjustment to suit your riding position. Light action Grip Shift gear changing allows you to use the strength of your whole hand to easily change gear. Short reach hydraulic disc brakes are easy to operate with limited hand movement and guarantee consistent, powerful braking in all weather conditions. The ebike controller is simple and easy to use with vibration and LED feedback.
Remarkably low gearing
Low gearing can be the difference between making it up that challenging steep climb and walking. eJimi’s 11-40t, 10 speed wide ratio cassette and 30t single front chainring provides super-low gearing to ride those climbs even without power assist and a top gear that allows you to make full use of the boost from the motor when you want it.
Islabikes size specific cranks and low Q-factor
The eJimi has dedicated crank lengths for each frame size. For smaller riders this reduces the range your hip and knees have to bend when riding, ensures your muscles are operating in their most effective range and that you are more comfortable in the saddle due to the reduced movement at the crotch. The distance between your feet when pedalling, known as the Q-factor, has a significant impact on both your comfort and pedalling efficiency. Our lightweight cranks feature a direct mount narrow-wide chainring and are specifically designed to reduce the Q-factor and so optimise your pedalling.
Technology you can trust
The slim and lightweight ebikemotion 250Wh battery inside the eJimi’s downtube is constructed from cells manufactured by Panasonic. The battery reaches full charge in approximately 3.5 hours from flat using the included fast charger.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.