The Jimi is for those exploring bridleways, singletrack in the woods and canal paths but maybe no longer getting their thrills from large jumps and drop-offs. Make no mistake though, the Jimi is a highly capable mountain bike!
- Super-lightweight – lightweight bikes are so much easier to ride and handle. You won’t find a lighter mountain bike designed for older riders.
- Low gearing – if muscling up hills isn’t as easy as it once was the Jimi’s very low gearing will take the fear factor out of those climbs.
- Low-stepover – Our open frame design means you don’t have to swing your leg over the rear wheel or lift it high over a top tube, making mounting and dismounting easy.
- Easy-Tyre-Change – removing and changing tyres can be a struggle if your hand and finger dexterity isn’t what it was. Islabikes own rims make repairing a puncture much easier.
- Low Q-factor – optimised distance between the pedals makes for the most comfortable and efficient pedalling motion.
- Islabikes carbon fork – for lightweight vibration absorption, avoiding the weight penalty that comes with suspension forks.
The Jimi also comes equipped with SRAM DB level full hydraulic disc brakes and an Islabikes Direct Mount cranks and chainring.
For more detail read the Jimi technical specification.