Cnoc 14 Small / Age 3+
Learning to ride is one of life’s great milestones. The Cnoc 14 Small is a beautifully proportioned starter bike for smaller children who are eager to progress to pedals.
- Weighing just 5.2kg the Cnoc 14 Small is effortless to pedal and carry
- Islabikes’ frame geometry and components guarantee a perfect fit and flawless control
- Micro-reach brake levers provide confident braking for the smallest of hands
- Ultra narrow Q-factor for comfortable and efficient pedalling action
- Exclusive Islabikes chain guard keeps fingers safe and clothing clean
- For children with a 34cm inside leg upwards
Bike delivery time:
- For UK orders allow 5 working days.
- For European orders allow 15 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
- Cnoc 14 Small teal and orange will be available to order 24th May 2021.
- Sign up below for email stock notification.
Cnoc 14 Small accessories
In young children certain internal organs are quite large relative to their overall size - this is why toddlers’ tummies stick out. We take care to place your young rider in a more upright position, allowing more room for their organs and making them more comfortable. The Cnoc’s components are designed to complement and work in tandem with our frame geometry providing your young rider the perfect fit.
Light-action fingertip braking for the smallest of hands
When combined with expert adjustment by an Islabikes mechanic our micro-reach brake levers, narrow handlebars and super slim grips guarantee Islabikes riders are always in control, however fast they are learning.
Are you pedaling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedaling and side-to-side wobbles – less than ideal when you’re learning to ride. As the result of our careful frame design and component developments the Cnoc 14 Small has an optimized, ultra-narrow Q-factor, ensuring your child’s feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedaling action.
Fully enclosed chain
Chains can be all too tempting for inquisitive little hands, that’s why the chains on our Cnoc starter bikes are fully enclosed. The free floating “chainglider” is a unique-to-Islabikes chainguard that allows the chain to run smoothly in a tough, low-friction plastic case whilst keeping clothes clean and fingers safe.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your little one will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.