Cnoc 20 / Age 4+
Learning to ride is one of life’s great milestones. The Cnoc 20 is a beautifully proportioned starter bike for taller learner riders who will benefit from the simplicity of a bike without gears.
- Weighing just 6.6Kg the Cnoc 20 is effortless to pedal and carry
- Islabikes’ frame geometry and components guarantee a perfect fit and flawless control
- Micro-reach brake levers provide fingertip braking for the smallest of hands
- Comfortable and efficient pedalling action
- Exclusive Islabikes chain guard keeps fingers safe and clothing clean
- For children with a 47cm inside leg upwards
Bike delivery time:
- For UK orders allow 7 working days.
- For European orders allow 19 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
- Cnoc 20 teal and pink will be available from February 2022.
- Sign up below for email stock notification.
Cnoc 20 accessories
Renowned frame geometry and fit
The Cnoc 20’s super light weight, matched with our years of experience in child-specific frame geometry and fit, make riding and manoeuvering as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Rolling with confidence
Islabikes are designed to accommodate the largest diameter wheels possible without compromising the perfect riding position. Why is this important? Bigger wheels “smooth out” the surface you are riding on and are also naturally more stable than smaller ones. This extra stability substantially improves young rider confidence.
Light-action fingertip braking for the smallest of hands
When combined with expert adjustment by an Islabikes mechanic our micro-reach brake levers, narrow handlebars and super slim grips guarantee Islabikes riders are always in control, however fast they are learning.
Are you pedaling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedaling and side-to-side wobbles; less than ideal when you’re learning to ride. As the result of our careful frame design and component developments the Cnoc 20 has an optimized, ultra-narrow Q-factor, ensuring your child’s feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedaling action.
Fully enclosed chain
Chains can be all too tempting for inquisitive little hands, that’s why the chains on our Cnoc starter bikes are fully enclosed. The free floating “chainglider” is a unique-to-Islabikes chainguard that allows the chain to run smoothly in a tough, low-friction plastic case whilst keeping clothes clean and fingers safe.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your little one will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.