Cnoc 16 Dwarfism
Every child should have the opportunity to feel the freedom of cycling. We tailor our Cnoc 16 to fit children with disproportionate dwarfism, creating a more upright riding position for greater comfort, control and confidence.
- Weighing just 5.7kg the Cnoc 16 dwarfism is effortless to pedal
- Islabikes’ renowned frame geometry and proportional components ensure flawless control
- Micro-reach brake levers provide confident braking
- Ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 115mm for comfortable and efficient pedalling action
- Exclusive Islabikes chain guard keeps fingers safe and clothing clean
- For riders with a 36 - 40cm inside leg and 102 - 115cm height. *Please be aware that riders at the beginning of the growth range may not be able to reach the floor when riding in the saddle.
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Min inside leg
We've created an upright riding position that complements riders with disproportionate dwarfism, centring the rider's body weight for a more controlled, confident ride.
Light-action fingertip braking
When combined with expert adjustment by an Islabikes mechanic our micro-reach brake levers, narrow handlebars and super slim grips ensure Islabikes riders are always in control.
Are you pedalling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedalling and side-to-side wobbles. As a result of our careful frame design and component developments the Cnoc 16 has an optimised, ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 115mm, ensuring its riders feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedalling action.
Fully enclosed chain
The free floating “chainglider” is unique to Islabikes and allows the chain to run smoothly in a tough, low-friction plastic case whilst keeping clothes clean and fingers safe.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. Following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go.