Cnoc 18 kids' bike / age 4+
Formerly the Cnoc 16
Learning to ride is one of life’s great milestones. The Cnoc 18 is a beautifully proportioned first pedal bike for children who are true beginners or eager to pedal having mastered a balance bike.
- Weighing just 5.6Kg the Cnoc 18 is effortless to pedal and carry
- Islabikes’ frame geometry and components guarantee a perfect fit and flawless control
- Micro-reach brake levers provide confident braking for the smallest of hands
- Exclusive Islabikes chain guard keeps fingers safe and clothing clean
- For children with a 42cm inside leg upwards
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Shop Cnoc 18 accessories
Min inside leg
Renowned frame geometry and fit
The Cnoc 18’s super light weight, matched with our years of experience in child-specific frame geometry and fit, make riding and manoeuvering as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Rolling with confidence
Islabikes are designed to accommodate the largest diameter wheels possible without compromising the perfect riding position. Why is this important? Bigger wheels “smooth out” the surface you are riding on and are also naturally more stable than smaller ones. This extra stability substantially improves young rider confidence.
Light-action fingertip braking for the smallest of hands
When combined with expert adjustment by an Islabikes mechanic our micro-reach brake levers, narrow handlebars and super slim grips guarantee Islabikes riders are always in control, however fast they are learning.
Are you pedalling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedalling and side-to-side wobbles; less than ideal when you’re learning to ride. As the result of our careful frame design and component developments the Cnoc 18 has an optimised Q-factor, ensuring your child’s feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedalling action.
Fully enclosed chain
Chains can be all too tempting for inquisitive little hands, that’s why the chains on our Cnoc starter bikes are fully enclosed. The free floating “chainglider” is a unique-to-Islabikes chainguard that allows the chain to run smoothly in a tough, low-friction plastic case whilst keeping clothes clean and fingers safe.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your little one will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.