Luath 700 Small / Age 11+
Ride fast on the road, race muddy cyclocross, go touring or simply have the fastest bike on the school run. With road, gravel and cyclocross tyre options, our Luath 700 Small is a versatile performer.
- Lightweight frame and carbon forks for responsive handling
- Disc brakes with easy reach levers for reliable braking in all conditions
- Versatile frame features discreet mudguard and rack mounts with clearance for wide tyres
- Short-reach shallow drop ‘bars for perfect control
- 1x lightweight proportional chainset with a wide-ratio cassette
- Designed with 700c wheels for riders with a 69cm inside leg upwards
Bike delivery time:
- For UK orders allow 3 working days.
- For European orders allow 19 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
- Luath 700 Small will be available to order 15th July 2021.
- Sign up below for email stock notification.
Luath 700 Small accessories
Race ready, lightweight frame and fork
The Luath has a racing pedigree and is designed to go fast. The key to the Luath’s speed is all down to its lightweight but stiff aluminium frame and the responsive tracking of the lightweight carbon-fibre fork.
Reassuringly powerful braking
Being fast is all about good brakes. It sounds odd, but it’s true! To have confidence when riding you need to know you can scrub off speed and stop when you want to – even with smaller hands. The Luath features Tektro cable operated disc brakes, paired with short reach levers and Islabikes’ custom shape dropped handlebar for confidence inspiring braking.
A versatile performer
The Luath features discreet mounts for our custom luggage racks and mudguards, whilst generous frame clearances and disc brakes mean maximum mud clearance for CX tyres when the weather gets wet.
Exclusive Islabikes drop bars
Each Luath gets a custom scaled down handlebar featuring a narrow shape and shallow drop, meaning junior riders can comfortably reach all the bar’s riding positions.
Braking on dropped handlebars is notoriously awkward for people with smaller hands, often placing the levers uncomfortably far from reach. The shape of our Luath 700 Small bars cleverly position the brake lever closer to the rider’s hands.
Simple gearing is better (and lighter!)
1 x drivetrains have proven themselves to be the way forward, keeping transmission simple and more importantly lightweight. The Luath 700 Small’s cranks are 160 mm in length and feature a super narrow Q-factor to optimise pedalling effort. We pair a 34t narrow wide chainring with a wide ratio 11-34t cassette to give you all the gears you need.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.