From shop soiled to ex-demo, we sometimes have bikes with modest discounts available to purchase.
The Creig is a no-compromise junior mountain bike for riders who get their kicks off-road
- Bang up to date long, low and relaxed geometry for confidence inspiring off-road performance
- Islabikes own lightweight 30mm direct mount cranks, featuring optimised narrow Q-factor
- Rock Shox 30 gold air suspension fork giving smooth and tuneable performance
- Stan’s Crest tubeless rims and Vee Tire Crown Gem tyres mean you get bags of grip on a large volume tyre without the hassle of punctures.
Sizing for your Creig
To ensure your Creig is a safe and comfortable fit please see our size guide below.
Approx min age Min inside leg Max inside leg Approx min height Creig 24 8+ 58cm 68m 128cm Creig 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Creig 27 9+ 71cm 81cm 146cm
How to measure height:
- Ask your child to remove their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book on their head so that it touches the wall.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the bottom of the book touches the wall.
- Measure from the mark to the floor.
How to measure inside leg:
- Ask your child to take off their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch firmly as if they are sat on a saddle.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the top of the book the touches the wall.
- Measure the distance from that mark straight down to the floor.
Why is sizing so important?
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely whilst being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
Approximate min age Min inside leg Max inside leg Approx min height Rothan 2+ 30cm 42cm (47cm with long seatpost) 88cm Cnoc 14 Small 3+ 34cm 42cm 92cm Cnoc 14 Large 3+ 38cm 48cm 98cm Cnoc 16 4+ 42cm 52cm 104cm Cnoc 20 4+ 47cm 57cm 110cm Beinn 20 Small 5+ 47cm 57cm 112cm Beinn 20 Large 6+ 52cm 62cm 120cm Beinn 24 7+ 57cm 68cm 127cm Beinn 26 8+ 62cm 74cm 135cm Beinn 27 10+ 68cm 80cm 146cm Creig 24 8+ 58cm 68m 128cm Creig 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Luath 24 8+ 59cm 69cm 130cm Luath 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Luath 700 Small 11+ 69cm 80cm 148cm Luath 700 Large 13+ 76cm 86cm 158cm
Choose your new Creig
Smooth and comfortable geometry
Geometry has changed a lot over the years, gone are the days of steep, twitchy head angles and short fear inducing wheelbases. The all-new Creig range embraces long, low and relaxed geometry to provide maximum comfort and control. This is geometry we’ve tested extensively on our custom-built company bikes and it makes for a great ride.
Lightweight super narrow Q-factor cranks
We’ve always gone the extra mile when it comes to getting our bikes “just right”. Our brand-new 30mm axle cranks are the next evolution of this commitment to the search for perfection. Our new cranks are feature packed; utilising SRAM spec direct mount, opening up a range of easy change narrow-wide chainrings from 26t to 32t. Because the cranks are our own design and not “off the peg” we’ve been able to reduce Q-factor (horizontal distance between the outside face of the cranks), making them the lightest proportionately sized cranks on the market.
Lightweight RockShox 30 Gold Air Fork
Due to their relative lightweight children often don’t get the benefits of a suspension fork as they aren’t heavy enough to make the fork move. Air sprung suspension makes it possible to tailor the forks characteristics to suit the lighter rider, meaning kids can get in on the trail calming benefits of bounce.
Lightweight tubeless ready wheelset
The Creig comes trail ready with super lightweight Stan’s Crest tubeless ready rims and Vee Tire Crown Gem tyres, offering a fast rolling, super grippy tread pattern. Perfect for the next generation of trail riding supremo.
Delivery is free of charge in the UK. We recommend allowing up to 4 working days from point of order to delivery of your bike, although it may arrive earlier.
We use a courier service so your bike will need signing for. Deliveries should take place between 8am and 6pm the following working day from despatch. Delivery days are not completely guaranteed in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Large accessories and parts (such as Beinn 26 mudguards, helmets and track pumps) are sent via courier and should be delivered within 2-4 working days of placing your order. Small accessories and parts are delivered via 1st class Royal Mail.
Outside the UK
Delivery of bikes is free of charge to the EU countries we ship to. We recommend allowing up to 9 working days from point of order to delivery of your bike. For accessory orders over £50, delivery is free. Any orders under £50 delivery is £4.99.