From shop soiled to ex-demo, we sometimes have bikes with modest discounts available to purchase.
Our lightweight road and cyclo-cross bike. Ride fast on the road, race muddy cyclo-cross, go touring or simply have the fastest bike on the school run.
- Lightweight frames and carbon forks for responsive handling
- Disc brakes with easy reach levers for reliable braking in all conditions
- Clearance for wide tyres – choose from road, ‘cross or gravel options
- Short-reach shallow drop ‘bars for perfect control
- 1x lightweight chain-set with a wide ratio cassette for all types of riding.
The Luath Range
Sizing for your Luath
To ensure your Luath is a safe and comfortable fit please see our size guide below.
Approx min age Min inside leg Max inside leg Approx min height Luath 24 8+ 59cm 69cm 130cm Luath 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Luath 700 Small 11+ 69cm 80cm 148cm Luath 700 Large 13+ 76cm 86cm 158cm
How to measure height:
- Ask your child to remove their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book on their head so that it touches the wall.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the bottom of the book touches the wall.
- Measure from the mark to the floor.
How to measure inside leg:
- Ask your child to take off their shoes and stand straight, with their back against a wall.
- Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch firmly as if they are sat on a saddle.
- Make sure your child still has their heels on the ground, then mark with a pencil where the top of the book the touches the wall.
- Measure the distance from that mark straight down to the floor.
Why is sizing so important?
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely whilst being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
Approximate minimum age Minimum inside leg Maximum inside leg Approx minimum height Rothan 2+ 30cm 42cm (47cm with long seatpost) 88cm Cnoc 14 Small 3+ 34cm 42cm 92cm Cnoc 14 Large 3+ 38cm 48cm 98cm Cnoc 16 4+ 42cm 52cm 104cm Cnoc 20 4+ 47cm 57cm 110cm Beinn 20 Small 5+ 47cm 57cm 112cm Beinn 20 Large 6+ 52cm 62cm 120cm Beinn 24 7+ 57cm 68cm 127cm Beinn 26 8+ 62cm 74cm 135cm Beinn 27 10+ 68cm 80cm 146cm Creig 24 8+ 58cm 68m 128cm Creig 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Luath 24 8+ 59cm 69cm 130cm Luath 26 9+ 65cm 75cm 138cm Luath 700 Small 11+ 69cm 80cm 148cm Luath 700 Large 13+ 76cm 86cm 158cm
Choose your new Luath
A versatile performer
The Luath can be ridden as a sleek road bike, a tough cyclo-cross performer or you can use it as a gravel bike. Talk to a customer service advisor to select the best tyre options for you and we'll fit them before your bike is dispatched.
Delivery is free of charge in the UK. We recommend allowing up to 7 working days from point of order to delivery of your bike, although it may arrive earlier.
We use a courier service so your bike will need signing for. Deliveries should take place between 8am and 6pm the following working day from despatch. Delivery days are not completely guaranteed in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Large accessories and parts (such as Beinn 26 mudguards, helmets and track pumps) are sent via courier and should be delivered within 2-4 working days of placing your order. Small accessories and parts are delivered via 1st class Royal Mail.
Outside the UK
Delivery of bikes is free of charge to the EU countries we ship to. We recommend allowing up to 11 working days from point of order to delivery of your bike. For accessory orders over £50, delivery is free. Any orders under £50 delivery is £4.99.