Creig 20 / Age 6+
The Creig 20 is a lightweight mountain bike for younger riders who want a bike that can handle anything, from the local woods to trail centre adventures.
- Confident, responsive handling make the Creig 20 your perfect trail thrill-seeker
- Islabikes proportionally sized, 30mm direct mount cranks featuring optimised narrow Q-factor
- Ready to go tubeless with Stan's Crest tubeless rims and high volume tyres
- Wide ratio gearing for the steepest climbs
- Designed with 20 inch wheels for riders with a 50cm inside leg upwards.
Bike delivery time:
- For UK orders allow 17 working days.
- For non-UK orders allow 21 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
- Creig 20 Charcoal will be available to order January 2021.
- Sign up below for email stock notification
Creig 20 accessories
Progressive frame geometry
The Creig 20’s long, low and relaxed geometry, combined with a short stem and wide handlebar, equips you to tackle anything the trail throws at you.
From XC to DH, it’s proven that bigger wheels roll over rough terrain better, plus they increase traction and stability. Islabikes are designed to accommodate the largest diameter wheels possible without compromising the perfect riding position. Why is this important? Bigger wheels “smooth out” the surface you are riding on and provide more grip due to greater tyre contact with the ground.
Exclusive super narrow Q-factor cranks
We’ve always gone the extra mile when it comes to getting the fit of our bikes “just right”. Our proportionally sized cranks are 114 mm in length to ensure you are not over-extending with each pedal stroke. The Q-factor (the horizontal distance between the pedals) is ultra-narrow to further optimize your pedaling effort. Finally, they feature direct-mount technology to enable easy change of narrow-wide chainrings from 26t to 32t.
Lightweight tubeless-ready wheelset
The Creig comes trail ready with super lightweight Stan’s Crest tubeless ready rims, Vee Tire Crown Gem tyres featuring a fast rolling, super grippy tread pattern. Their high volume also provides shock absorption and grip for younger riders.
Wide ratio gearing
We’ve spec’d the Creig 20 with a 1x chainset to further reduce weight. The combination of a 26t front narrow/wide chainring and 11 – 34t wide ratio cassette ensure you have the spread of gears needed to easily tackle the steepest terrain.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your little one will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.