Creig 27 kids' mountain bike / age 10+
The Creig 27 is a lightweight hard-tail mountain bike for smaller riders who want a bike that can handle anything, from local trails to big days in the mountains.
- Confident, responsive handling make the Creig your perfect trail thrill-seeker
- Rock Shox 30 gold air suspension fork with 100mm of travel for smooth and tuneable performance
- Islabikes proportionally sized, 30mm direct mount cranks featuring optimised 141.5mm narrow Q-factor
- Ready to go tubeless with Stan's Crest tubeless rims and Vee tire Crown Gems
- Designed with 27.5 inch wheels for riders with a 71cm inside leg upwards.
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Shop Creig 27 accessories
Min inside leg
Progressive frame geometry
The Creig 27’s long, low and relaxed geometry, combined with a short stem and wide handlebar, equips you to tackle anything the trail throws at you.
From XC to DH, it’s proven that bigger wheels roll over rough terrain better, plus they increase traction and stability. Using our years of design experience, we bring the advantage of 27.5 inch wheels to smaller riders.
RockShox 30 Gold Air Fork
Due to their relative light weight, smaller riders often don’t experience the benefits of a suspension fork as they aren’t heavy enough to make the fork physically move. With air-sprung suspension we can adjust the fork’s characteristics to suit the lighter rider, meaning you can get in on the trail-calming benefits of suspension.
Exclusive super narrow Q-factor cranks
We’ve always gone the extra mile when it comes to getting the fit of our bikes “just right”. Our proportionally sized cranks are 160mm in length to ensure you are not over-extending with each pedal stroke. The Q-factor (the horizontal distance between the pedals) is ultra-narrow at just 141.5mm to further optimize your pedalling effort. Finally, they feature direct-mount technology to enable easy change of narrow-wide chainrings from 26t to 32t.
Lightweight tubeless-ready wheelset
The Creig comes trail ready with super lightweight Stan’s Crest tubeless ready rims and Vee Tire Crown Gem tyres, featuring a fast rolling, super grippy tread pattern.
The Creig is no slouch on the climbs
We’ve spec’d the Creig 27 with a 1x chainset to further reduce weight. The combination of a 26t front narrow/wide chainring and 11 – 40t wide ratio cassette ensure you have the spread of gears you need to tackle the steepest terrain.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.