Uniquely developed for riders with disproportionate dwarfism; whether you want the perfect bike for transport, socialising, or as part of an active lifestyle – the Joni 20 is for you.
Joni 20 specification
- Joni 20’s premium T45 steel frame and unique riding position have been designed to complement riders with disproportionate dwarfism
- Ultra-low stepover design for excellent foot clearance when getting on and off
- 102mm proportional cranks and wide-range 7 speed gearing
- Narrow, 540mm swept back handlebars mean minimal twisting of your wrists when turning
- Short reach brake levers for better control
- Luggage rack and mudguard accessory options
- Hand built by our team in the UK
- For riders with an inside leg of 40-52 cm and height of 115+cm
- Weight: 9.2kg
- For UK orders allow 3 working days.
- For European orders allow 19 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
Unique frame geometry
Designed with extensive input from Dwarf Sports Association members, we have tailored the Joni 20's frame geometry and riding position to complement your body’s proportions. Its striking, laidback seat tube positions your body weight for a balanced, confident ride whilst simultaneously placing you in the most efficient pedalling position.
Get on and off with ease
We’ve thought carefully about the design of the bike's main tube. By profiling it so that it dips below the bottom bracket we’ve achieved an ultra-low stepover, allowing room for your foot to dip as it passes through the frame.
Micro-reach, fingertip braking
Our short-travel brake levers sit comfortably under your fingertips and give impressive stopping power for surprisingly little effort. With our expert adjustment and super-slim grips to round off the experience, you are guaranteed to always be in control.
Raising the bar for hand comfort
The Joni 20's frame geometry and narrow 540mm swept back handlebars work together to place your hands in a naturally comfortable position and minimise the amount your wrists twist when turning.
Are you pedalling comfortably?
Short 102mm cranks reduce the amount your hip and knees have to bend when riding, ensuring your muscles are operating in their most effective range and you are more comfortable in the saddle.
The Joni 20’s wide-range gearing will suit experienced riders and those newer to cycling alike. You’ll experience a comfortable pedalling cadence and a low gear that gives you a secret advantage for those tougher hills.
Carefully prepared by us
The Joni 20 and 24 are the first bikes in our range to have the frames manufactured here in Ludlow. An Islabikes mechanic will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. Following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. We use a unique, custom-designed box which enables you to unpack your bike with ease. Simply open the end and the bike can be rolled out – no lifting required.