Beinn 20 Small kids' bike / age 5+
Adventurous, try anything, savvy bikes that give young riders the freedom to explore.
The Beinn 20 is a lightweight, multi-purpose bike that offers the versatility all active families need.
Beinn 20 Small specification
- Weighing just 7.4kg, the Beinn 20 Small’s light weight makes it effortless to ride all day long
- Renowned Islabikes frame geometry and components guarantee a perfect fit and naturally confident riding position
- Ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 135mm for comfortable and efficient pedalling action
- Designed with 20 inch wheels for children with a 47cm inside leg upwards
- Very wide gear range to conquer every climb
- Practicality built in with a wide range of accessories for any adventure
- For UK orders allow 2 working days.
- For European orders allow 15 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
- Beinn 20 Small Teal and Orange are available for delivery within 15 working days.
- Beinn 20 Small Pink will be available from early September 2022.
- Sign up below for email stock notification.
Shop Beinn 20 Small accessories
Min inside leg
Renowned frame geometry and fit
The Beinn 20 Small’s super light weight, matched with our years of experience in child-specific frame geometry and fit, make riding and manoeuvering as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Rolling with confidence
Islabikes are designed to accommodate the largest diameter wheels possible without compromising the perfect riding position. Why is this important? Bigger wheels “smooth out” the surface you are riding on and are also naturally more stable than smaller ones. This extra stability substantially improves young rider confidence.
Are you pedalling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedalling and side-to-side wobbles. As the result of our careful frame design and component developments the Beinn 20 Small has an optimized, ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 135mm, ensuring feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedalling action.
Perfect control for small hands
Everything on our Beinn 20 Small handlebars is designed exclusively to give smaller hands full-size control. From our unique super-light brake levers to downsized bars and grips, nothing is too much trouble to guarantee safety and comfort.
Easy to use low gearing for conquering climbs
Many kid’s bikes are painfully over-geared, but our single 32 tooth chainring with 11-34 tooth rear cassette provides a wide range of gears to tackle any gradient.
Light action, SRAM Grip Shift shifters take care of changing gear. They are simple and intuitive in use, allowing the rider to keep their hands on the handlebars, maintaining control whilst changing gear.
Versatility designed in
Whether riding on the road, cycle touring, school runs or even off-road explorations, the Beinn has versatility designed in. Featuring mounts for our custom luggage racks and mudguards, there are a whole host of unique Islabikes accessories that can be added to ensure the Beinn grows with the rider’s ambitions.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your little one will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.