Beinn XS kids' bike / age 9+
From the very first pedal stroke the lightweight Beinn XS feels agile and energetic. Whether on the school run, heading to the park, or taking on something altogether more adventurous, the Beinn XS has the versatility all active families need.
- For riders with an inside leg from 65cm
- Beinn's light weight makes it effortless to ride all day long
- Renowned Islabikes frame geometry and components guarantee a perfect fit and naturally confident riding position
- Ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 139mm for comfortable and efficient pedalling action
- Very wide gear range for conquering every climb
- Wheel sizes optimised to each frame size
- Low maintenance with simple but effective brakes and gears
- A wide range of accessories for any adventure
- For UK orders allow 3 working days.
- For European orders allow 19 working days.
Bike delivery charge:
- For UK orders delivery is free of charge.
For all non-UK orders delivery charge is dependant on region, please see full delivery information for details.
Shop Beinn accessories
Min inside leg
Renowned frame geometry and fit
More than just a smaller frame. Islabikes' proportional frame geometry is complimented by our size-specific cranks, handlebars and short reach brake levers to ensure each size is perfectly scaled to its rider.
Are you pedalling comfortably?
The horizontal distance between the pedals (known as the Q-factor) is an important yet often overlooked factor on children’s bikes. Wider Q-factors often result in uncomfortable pedalling and side-to-side wobbles. As the result of our careful frame design and component developments the Beinn has an optimized, ultra-narrow Q-factor of just 139mm, ensuring feet are positioned closer together for a more natural pedalling action.
Rolling with confidence
Bigger wheels “smooth out” the surface you are riding on and deliver a more stable, confident riding experience than smaller ones.
All Beinn frames are designed around the largest wheel size possible without compromising fit, riding position and handling.
Versatile by design
Whether riding on the road, cycle touring, school runs or even off-road explorations, the Beinn has versatility designed in. Its frame features mounts for our custom luggage racks and mudguards, whilst a whole host of accessories can be added to ensure the Beinn grows with its rider’s ambitions.
The Beinn's ethos is simplicity
Our single 32 tooth chainring with 11-34 tooth rear cassette provides a wide range of gears to tackle any gradient.
Light action, SRAM Grip Shift shifters take care of changing gear. They are simple and intuitive in use, allowing the rider to keep their hands on the handlebars, maintaining control whilst changing gear.
Low maintenance, simple setup v-brakes deliver effective stopping power.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.