Our lightweight step-through bike is your perfect partner for short jaunts into town, visiting friends, exploring cycleways and beyond.
- Weighing just 11.5kg with mudguard and pannier rack
- Very low stepover design makes getting on and off the bike easy
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent and light action braking
- Light-action Grip Shift combined with very low gearing for easy pedalling on any gradient
- Easy-Tyre-Change rims make puncture repairs a breeze
- Islabikes Mixte lightweight all-rounder tyres for grip in multiple conditions.
- Size specific low Q-factor cranks for comfortable pedalling
- Free delivery, see here for latest delivery times.
- You will receive an email when we’ve shipped your order.
- On the morning of delivery, you should receive a text message with an estimated 2-hour delivery window.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 01584 708383 between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Shop Joni accessories
An agile lightweight ride
Thanks to its aluminium frame, carbon fork and careful component choices, Joni weighs from just 11.5kg, ensuring riding and manoeuvring is effortless. Furthermore the Joni features full wrap mudguards and pannier rack for maximum versatility.
Mounting and dismounting is easier and safer with the Joni’s very low stepover frame design. To make life even easier you can add a dropper post; originally designed for mountain biking we have found they are perfect for riders who find setting off and stopping a challenge. A dropper post allows you to prepare to set off in the saddle with both feet flat on the floor and then raise the saddle once you are riding. You can then lower it again as you prepare to stop – brilliant for junctions.
Light action disc brakes
Short reach hydraulic disc brakes are easy to operate with limited hand movement and guarantee consistent braking in all weather conditions.
Wide ratio gears
The Joni’s wide ratio 11-40t cassette provides low enough gears to make the difference between making it up a climb and walking – especially when laden with shopping. Light-action Grip Shift gear changing allows you to use the strength of your whole hand to easily change gear.
Getting a puncture is never fun. Getting a puncture and not being able to fix it because you can’t remove the tyre is even worse. To combat this we’ve developed a unique rim bed that makes tyre fitting and removal a cinch.
Size specific cranks with low Q-factor
The Joni has dedicated crank lengths for each frame size, as short as 160mm for the extra small model. This seemingly small difference reduces the range your hip and knees have to bend when riding, ensures your muscles are operating in their most effective range and results in more comfort in the saddle due to the reduced movement at the crotch.
The distance between your feet when pedalling has a significant impact on both your comfort and pedalling efficiency. Our unique narrow Q-factor cranks are designed to bring feet closer together.
Carefully prepared by us
Islabikes trained mechanics will assemble and adjust your bike prior to dispatch whilst also fitting any accessories. When it arrives with you, following some minor assembly on arrival, your bike will be ready to go. Your bike comes with a set of hex keys for setup on arrival.