Cnoc size guide
To ensure your child's Cnoc is a safe and comfortable fit please see our size guide below. Alternatively contact our customer services team who will be happy to discuss your measurements and advise on the most appropriate size.
It’s important to firstly measure your child's inside leg. If your child's leg fits in two size brackets, choose the size that also matches your height.
How to measure
- Stand your child with their back to a wall in socks. Ensure their feet are flat on the floor.
- Place a book between their legs.
- Slide the book up the wall until it contacts the crotch firmly.
- Mark the wall at that point.
- Measure from the mark straight down to the floor.
- Place the book flat on their head.
- Mark where the bottom of the book touches the wall and measure straight down to the floor.