Beinn size guide
To ensure your Beinn is a safe and comfortable fit please see our size guide below. Alternatively contact our customer services team who will be happy to discuss your measurements and advise on the most appropriate size.
*Is the Beinn for a growing child?
Our size chart shows optimum sizing for an adult rider.
If the Beinn is for a growing child the minimum inside leg length can be 3cm shorter and the maximum inside leg 3cm longer.
We recommend you contact our customer service team for further advice.
How to measure
- Stand with your back to a wall in socks. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.
- Place a book between your legs.
- Slide the book up the wall until it contacts your crotch firmly.
- Ask someone to mark the wall at that point.
- Measure from the mark straight down to the floor.
- Place the book flat on your head.
- Mark where the bottom of the book touches the wall and measure straight down to the floor.