e-Jimi size guide
To ensure your e-Jimi is a safe and comfortable fit please see our size guide below. Alternatively contact our customer services team who will be happy to discuss your measurements and advise on the most appropriate size.
It’s important to firstly measure your inside leg. If your leg fits in two size brackets, choose the size that also matches your height.
How to measure
- Stand with your back to a wall in socks. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.
- Place a book between your legs.
- Slide the book up the wall until it contacts your crotch firmly.
- Ask someone to mark the wall at that point.
- Measure from the mark straight down to the floor.
- Place the book flat on your head.
- Mark where the bottom of the book touches the wall and measure straight down to the floor.